The application deadline is February 1.
To see tuition information go to: http://www.usu.edu/registrar/htm/tuition
Students applying for a Master's of Education degree (MEd) in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing must demonstrate competency in American Sign Language.
- GPA: 3.0 or better for last 60 credits or 2nd bachelor's degree. A bachelor's degree in elementary education, secondary education, early childhood education, or special education.
- GRE/MAT scores: GRE Verbal and Quantitative Score in the 40th percentile or better or MAT score of 42.
- Additional factors, including: attitude, results of personal interview, work ethic, clinical and scholarly achievements, professional leadership aptitude, and personal integrity.
- Application: Applications will be considered continuously for fall admission. No application will be considered until all the required information is submitted to the School of Graduate Studies.
Applications will be considered continuously for fall admission. All applications are processed through the School of Graduate Studies at Utah State University before they are passed on to us; therefore, it is through them that you must apply.
To apply go to: http://www.usu.edu/graduateschool/apply/
Note: In the application process, when you select the "Planned Course of Study" and have to choose your "First Choice of Study" you will see these choices for the field of Communicative Disorders:
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education - EdS
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education - MA
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education - MEd
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education MS
- Doctor of Audiology AUD
You should select MEd.