Online: 1st Bachelor's Degree
WHY A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN COMMUNICATIVE DISORDERS ONLINE
• address a national need
• compete for admission into graduate programs
• work as a speech-language pathology assistant or technician.
Graduates of our program have continued on to Master's or Doctorate programs here.
The distance education COMDDE bachelor’s degree programs are accredited under the university's accreditation by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
A minimum 3.0 GPA is required for admission into the 1st bachelor’s online program. Students planning on graduate school should carefully and honestly evaluate their potential for excelling in their coursework and maintaining a high GPA. Many graduate programs across the country, including USU, accept students with higher GPAs. (Average GPA usually 3.75 – 3.8). Students must also have a 3.0 overall GPA to graduate with a COMDDE degree.
COST PER CREDIT:
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Fall Semester: April 1 (Freshmen) June 1 (Others)
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Speech-Language Pathologist (graduate degree needed)
- Clinical Aide
- Assistant or Technician in Speech-Language Pathology
- Assistant in Clinical Audiology or Educational Audiology