2nd Bachelor's Degree
The distance education COMDDE bachelor’s degree programs are accredited under the university's accreditation by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required for admission into the 2nd bachelor’s online program. Students planning on graduate school should carefully and honestly evaluate their potential for excelling in their coursework and maintaining a high GPA. Many graduate programs across the country, including USU, accept students with higher GPAs. (Average GPA usually 3.75 – 3.8) Students must have a 3.0 overall GPA to graduate with a COMDDE degree.
COST PER CREDIT:
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Fall Semester: April 1 (Freshmen) June 1 (Others)
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Speech-Language Pathologist
(graduate degree needed)
- Clinical Aide
- Assistant of Technician in Speech Language Pathology
- Assistant in Clinical Audiology or Educational Audiology