Audiology (AuD) Admissions
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 15th.
All applications are processed through the School of Graduate Studies at Utah State University. Applications will be considered once a year between March 1 and March 15. No application will be considered until all the required information is submitted to the School of Graduate Studies.
- Allow 3 weeks for the School of Graduate Studies to process your application.
- Plan ahead to ensure all application components are received by the graduate school by the COMDDE deadline.
Students pursuing a doctoral degree in audiology must have a bachelor's degree in Communicative Disorders or the equivalent undergraduate prerequisite courses, either from USU or another regionally accredited program.
Admission to the AuD graduate program is competitive. The requirements listed below are the minimum requirements to apply. Top candidates will be invited for an interview.
- GPA: 3.0 or better for last 60 credits or 2nd bachelor's degree
- GRE Scores: Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytic: (Verbal and Quantitative Score above the 40th percentile - USU Graduate School Requirement)
- Three letters of recommendation
Proof of current immunizations is required prior to initiation of clinic coursework. A criminal background check is required at the time of admission to the program.
In addition to regular tuition, there will also be differential tuition for COMDDE courses. (Refer to the last page of the tuition table). Graduate students from participating states may qualify for a WGRP non-resident tuition waiver.